System Availability / Service Level Agreement (SLA)

We truly appreciate that you’ve trusted Office Control to help you carry out your essential operations and procedures. We understand how big of a deal that is, and we strive to provide consistent, reliable service at all times. This section describes our commitment to you around up-time and system availability.

Service level agreement (SLA)

Here is our commitment to you: Office Control will be available 99.95% of the time, which equates to less than 4.5 hours of downtime per year. So, what about the other 0.05%? If anything is happening with the software that will impact your user experience, we will post a notification about the incident on our status page. You can view the status of all of our services here, as well as subscribe to status updates. You can also view historical uptime for the site and mobile application.

Your time is valuable. If the service level we have committed to is not met, our clients can ask for a credit for the time they were unable to use the software.

Scheduled maintenance

We do require a small amount of time to perform maintenance work on the software. Maintenance is important as it keeps everything running smoothly. Notification of any planned maintenance will be posted on the status page at least 24 hours in advance of the work being done.

Planned maintenance will be conducted outside of core business hours. No scheduled maintenance will ever be performed on weekdays between the hours of 8:30 am – 6 pm Eastern Time (we generally do maintenance earlier in the morning between 7 and 8).